Anyone who plan to attend this event, pleae let us know. We are planning to hire coach to OXFORD from LONDON with reasonable price.
DR. WIN NAING
REASON WHY YOU SHOULD COME TO THIS EVENT.
1. Oxford is one of the historic city in UK
2. Oxford is Daw Aung San Suu Kyi's home town when she was in UK
3. Oxford is a place where many future World leaders are coming and study
4. Oxford Town Hall
(Oxford's Town Hall was built by Henry T. Hare, the foundation stone was laid on 6 July 1893 and opened by the future King Edward VII on 12 May 1897. The site has been the seat of local government since the Guild Hall of 1292 and though Oxford is a city and a Lord Mayoralty, it is still called by its traditional name of "Town Hall".)
5. This is a fund-raising for the most Human Rights abused country, BurmaFOR PEOPLE OF BURMA WHO ARE SUFFERING UNDER MILITARY DICTATORSHIP
6. Event is supported by MPs and Mayor of Oxford
BURMA CULTURE EVENT IN OXFORD
"Peace, Love, Justice and Unity"
Host: Burma Community in Oxford (On behalf of Women of Burma - UK)
Time: 12:00 to 15:00
Where: Oxford Town Hall
Ticket: £6.00 per person
Student Ticket: £5.00 per person
Main Purposes of this event is; To raise the awareness of
- Free Aung San Suu Kyi and all political prisoners.
- Unfair treatment towards the Buddhist Monks on Saffron Revolution.
- Cyclone Nargis anniversary in Burma.
- Proving the Unity of all '8' Burmese Ethnics and their traditional culture and dance.
Ma Thin Sandar: 07834593617
On Behalf of Women of Burma - UK
Facebook account will be needed to see this link.
Please send this information to anyone who support free Burma. SHOW YOUR SOLIDARITY.