Tip 1.1 : Type “about:config” into the Firexfox’s address bar and press Enter. Copy the following Preference Name and then paste it into the Filter text box.
Tip 1.2 : Change the entries as follows:
- Set “network.http.pipelining” to “true”
- Set “network.http.proxy.pipelining” to “true”
- Set “network.http.pipelining.maxrequests” to some number like 30. This means that it will make 30 requests at once.
Tip 2: Change the amount of time the browser waits before it acts on information it receives.
- Right-click anywhere on the Firefox browser and select New > Integer.
- Name it “nglayout.initialpaint.delay” and set its value to “0”. This value reduces the amount of time the browser waits before it acts on information it receives.
Source : Vivivava